It’s been a while. I’m back with the fitspo stuff, I keep gaining weight and I need support and confort.
- Stand up straight and with good posture.
- Exhale deeply.
- Towards the end of your exhale, clench your abdominal muscles so that you’re pulling your bellybutton towards your spine.
- Hold for 45 seconds or more.
- Once mastered standing up, try on all fours for extra resistance, or simultaneously with other ab exercises.
- Try talking while doing this. If you sound like The Godfather, you’re doing it right.
- You should feel the burn around your lower abs after about 45 seconds.
- Do not “suck in”. This exercise is commonly called “the suck in”, but that is a complete misnomer. You must exhale for this to work.
What does this do?
The transverse abdominius muscle is essentially the “corset” of your abdomen. If you work it diligently, you will have a nice, slender waist. This exercise is also used to prevent abs from puffing out, thus creating those ideal, flat abs.
too many “fitblrs” verge on the unhealthy side, and i don’t need to fall into any old patterns while i’m trying to do this the healthy way. reblog if you’re a true fitblr and want a new follower!
I’m not particularly out seeking new followers, but I’m happy to try to help anyone be healthy.
(Source: , via hifitness-deactivated20111007)
reblog this please?!
oh and if you’re already following me and want me to follow you, reblog this & i will follow you.
Ab Crunches: The Most Popular Stomach Exercise
Fuck yeah, love the gorillaz
This is how I procrastinate.
Rosie T. in Uk Glamour February 2010